*3/11/21 Our phones are temporarily down! Please contact us at 610-525-7700 until further notice*
The Sporting Club is Open!
- Please respect the social distancing boundaries put in place. We have placed helpful guides to illustrate the recommended distances throughout the club.
- Please cooperate by keeping at least a 6′ distance from your neighbor.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home for everyone’s safety.
- ALL members must sign a waiver before entering the Club. We have attached a copy of the waiver to this email for your convenience. Please take a few minutes to review prior to coming to the club.
- All members will have their temperature taken before check-in. Anyone above 100.4 degrees or any symptoms of illness will be denied entrance to the Club.
- Plexiglass is placed in the reception area. Please respect other people’s space in that area.
- Masks will be worn by both members and SCML Staff at all times.
- Please wash your hands or apply hand sanitizer frequently. Members MUST wipe down all machines, equipment, weights, etc. with the provided CDC-approved cleaning materials before & after use.
- Members must bring their own towels, yoga mats/blocks, and water. Water fountains will be turned off with the exception of the bottle-filling station.
- These are best practices & are implemented for YOUR SAFETY. These are not cost-cutting measures.
- Locker rooms will be limited to no more than four persons at a time for changing. NO SHOWERS will be permitted.
- All areas of the club will be limited capacity, per state rules. Class sizes will be limited & members MUST make reservations. Personal training capacity is limited, so there are limited slots available. Weight room (5), weight area outside of X-Force (30), cardio room (25).
- Cardio equipment was removed and spread out to keep proper social distancing space between machines as per state rules. The cardio room is limited to 25 members.
- PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED SESSION. X-Force room capacity is 12 (6 members & their respective trainers), so late arrivals might be rescheduled. If you encounter delays or inconveniences, please understand we are doing our best under challenging circumstances. Due to the limitations within the X-Force room, consider trying sessions with your personal trainer elsewhere in the club Please see the capacity section for other limits.
Thank You To Our Members
The support from our members over the last year has been tremendous. We remain committed to the health, safety, and wellness of our members.
Experience The Sporting Club Main Line
Simply fill out the form below and a Club Representative will be in contact to discuss available membership options or call 610-525-7700 to arrange for a Club Tour.
WHERE YOU BELONG
Please enter an Access Token on the Instagram Feed plugin Settings page.